GovFastTrack Software: 3 Month Trial License - $399
This is a limited trial usage of the GovFastTrack Software. Get access on a 3 month basis. Renew after 3 months to a lifetime, yearly or month-to-month plan.
Get all the benefits of using this software to help your company grow and expand in the government market.
GovFastTrack 3 Month Trial
$499.00 Regular Price
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE GOV FAST TRACK SOFTWARE?
- Saves you money, instead of paying for high cost consultants
- It’s affordable for any small business
- Saves you precious time
- Helps you to obtain certifications faster
- Reduces the foundation building process from 36 months to as little as 6 to 12 months
- Gives you easy access to hundreds of website resources
- It’s a Blueprint at your fingertips to guide you through the complex contracting maze
- Exposes the unknowns so you can get to work faster
- Offers a quicker path to winning government contracts
- Guides you through the Proposal Writing Process
- Teaches you how to find opportunities
- Serves as a project management and checklist tool to track your progress
- Allows your team to collaborate in real time at the same time
- Offers over 70 documents and templates so you can have a starting point
- Provides comments and instructions for each step to give you more insight
- Helps you with pre-award and post-award strategies
- Has educational resources so you can learn and speak the contracting language
- Shows how subcontracting can get you to the money faster
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE GOV FAST TRACK SOFTWARE?
- Step-by-step process
- Checklist of tasks to be performed
- Federal Certification guidance for 8a, HUBzone, ED/WOSB, SDVOSB, Section 3, etc.
- State & local certification information
- Commercial certification information
- Registration guidance on SAM.gov, DSBS, ORCA, etc
- Instructions on how to get your GSA Schedule
- Bench-marking techniques
- Mentor Protégé resources
- Research strategies on historical data, incumbents & award amount
- Online/cloud based for easy access anywhere
- Task assignments to teammates
- Created for your business with multiple user options
- Sharing capabilities with your team in real time
- Training courses: videos, Power Point, online platforms, etc.
- Sample documents of proposals, capability statements, marketing emails, etc.