GovFastTrack Software: Yearly License - $1499
This is a yearly investment for the use of the GovFastTrack Software. You have full access for one whole year.
Get all the benefits of using this software to help your company grow and expand in the government market.
GovFastTrack Yearly License
$1,899.00 Regular Price
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE GOV FAST TRACK SOFTWARE?
- Saves you money, instead of paying for high cost consultants
- It’s affordable for any small business
- Saves you precious time
- Helps you to obtain certifications faster
- Reduces the foundation building process from 36 months to as little as 6 to 12 months
- Gives you easy access to hundreds of website resources
- It’s a Blueprint at your fingertips to guide you through the complex contracting maze
- Exposes the unknowns so you can get to work faster
- Offers a quicker path to winning government contracts
- Guides you through the Proposal Writing Process
- Teaches you how to find opportunities
- Serves as a project management and checklist tool to track your progress
- Allows your team to collaborate in real time at the same time
- Offers over 70 documents and templates so you can have a starting point
- Provides comments and instructions for each step to give you more insight
- Helps you with pre-award and post-award strategies
- Has educational resources so you can learn and speak the contracting language
- Shows how subcontracting can get you to the money faster
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE GOV FAST TRACK SOFTWARE?
- Step-by-step process
- Checklist of tasks to be performed
- Federal Certification guidance for 8a, HUBzone, ED/WOSB, SDVOSB, Section 3, etc.
- State & local certification information
- Commercial certification information
- Registration guidance on SAM.gov, DSBS, ORCA, etc
- Instructions on how to get your GSA Schedule
- Bench-marking techniques
- Mentor Protégé resources
- Research strategies on historical data, incumbents & award amount
- Online/cloud based for easy access anywhere
- Task assignments to teammates
- Created for your business with multiple user options
- Sharing capabilities with your team in real time
- Training courses: videos, Power Point, online platforms, etc.
- Sample documents of proposals, capability statements, marketing emails, etc.